Remarkable teams, remarkable technology, remarkable outcomes
We assign specialists on a case-by-case basis, sourcing talent with the necessary skills, licensure, locality, and availability to meet your exact requirements. We provide all training and development, ensuring our healthcare providers have the support they need to deliver exceptional patient care.
Our team are proud to go above and beyond for our partners and their patients; happy patients remain engaged in a study and create significantly better clinical outcomes.
We’re specialists in decentralised and hybrid trials. Our HCPs have conducted many complex procedures within patients’ homes, working closely with sponsors to ensure the highest possible standards of care.
Partnering with us for your hybrid trial will:
- Provide you with the best quality of care, even for more complex procedures, such as PBMC isolation, phlebotomy and ECG, which we can conduct in patient homes.
- Significantly improve access to clinical trials for patients who may not be able to participate due to physical, financial or geographical barriers.
- Reduce patient dropouts, and improve relationships between patients and sites.
- Remove patient burden and travel costs.
- Streamline your processes. Our Navigators can arrange equipment and HCP transport and courier services on your behalf.
Roles include (but are not limited to):
- Mobile Health Nurses
- Research Coordinators
- Mobile Health Physicians
- Mobile Health Phlebotomists
- Certified Medical Assistants
- Data entry administrators
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
Additional services can include:
- Project coordination
- Health assessments
- Transport organisation
- Equipment facilitation
- Training and support