Effective Date: 14 September 2020
Last Reviewed: August 2020
Our Website and Apps are controlled and operated by MDE Services Group Limited and its affiliates including MDE Healthcare Services Inc. MDE Services Group Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office address is: MDE Services Group Limited, Building 329, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8PE, United Kingdom. UK Company registration number: 9954663.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments or complaints about our Website or Apps.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE AND APPS YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Website or the Apps.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE APPS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website and the Apps and the material on it (including all text, trademarks, data, graphics, layout, logos, images, music or other audio material, clips, films or other moving images, algorithms, product details and/or software published or otherwise available on the Websites from time to time). All such rights are reserved.
Except as set out in the limited license above (or as required under any applicable law), no part of our Website or Apps may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
In particular, you are not permitted to republish any part of any Website on another website or any part of the Apps, in any other medium (print, electronic or otherwise) or as part of any commercial service without our prior written permission. All the intellectual property rights referred to above remain owned by us or our licensors.
ACCEPTABLE USE OF OUR WEBSITES
While accessing, browsing and/or using our Website or the Apps you must:
- comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes;
- not link to any part of our Website other than the homepage;
- not frame or use framing techniques to enclose our Website or the Apps, or any part of our Website or the Apps, without our prior written consent;
- not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you;
- not modify, or attempt to modify, all or any part of the content on our Website or the Apps; and/or
- not gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website or the Apps, the server on which our Website is stored or any third party server, computer or database connected to our Website or the Apps.
Whilst you may link to the homepage of our Website, you must only do so in a way that is fair and legal, does not harm our reputation and does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement of you, your goods or services and/or your website by MDE Services Group Limited.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on any of our Websites other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITES AND THE APPS
Our Website is made available free of charge. The Apps are being made available pursuant to a contract we have with your organization.
We do not guarantee that our Website and the Apps, or any content on any of them, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
At any time and without giving you any advance notice, we may permanently or temporarily and for any reason:
- terminate, suspend or deny your access (whether in whole or in part);
- terminate your permission to link; and/or
- remove or edit any content, and in such circumstances all our liability (as well as the liability of our directors, employees or other representatives) for any loss whatsoever arising from our removing or editing content and/or your limited use of or inability to use such Website or the Apps (either in whole or in part) is excluded, insofar as it is possible to do so in law.
We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse or approve in any way such third party websites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to our Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
ADVERTISERS IN THE APP
We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the Apps. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party or otherwise access any third party websites who advertises in the Apps, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
The content on our Website and the Apps is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website and the Apps.
To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied are now expressly excluded and no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of our Website and the Apps or the content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose.
In particular, but without prejudice to the foregoing, we accept no responsibility for any technical failure of the internet and/or the Apps, or any damage or injury to users or their equipment as a result of or relating to their use of the App. Your statutory rights are not affected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or the Apps or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website or the Apps; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website or the Apps.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our Website and the Apps for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website or the Apps for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our Website or the Apps will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes, devices and platform to access our Website and the Apps. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Website or the Apps by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website or the Apps, the server on which our Website are stored or any server, computer, database or device connected to our Website or the Apps.
You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION